So long awaited #TBH arrived at my workplace!

while unboxing excitement was on peak. looking at each item not able to decide what I can make with this many things.

individual item are some sort of connected to legacy (like a childhood story!)

First come "DODO Flight Controller" & BLDC motors

DODO Flight controller with 3 BLDC motor
DODO Flight controller with 3 BLDC motor

to fly drone one need to invest good amount of time and spare part like ESC and LiPO. someone which have this things in hand should definitely try this out. 

Next, "WIO LINK" by seeedstudio

Although, IFTTT functionality is obsolete but custom code can do the magic.

as seedwiki described, I assume it been manufactured to grow curiosity in children (similar to BBC Micro:Bit)

The Wireless era!

Bunch of wireless modules goes from BLE, WIFI, RF, LORA to cellular one can communicate with numerous devices around himself!

I recently get my hands on with thingsmobile sim, which have 2G, 3G & 4G coverage in India with JIO, Airtel & Vodafone with (might not) sufficient plan. it's pay per use plan. so any one need low latency cellular connectivity need try this out!

Finally my hobby area! 3D printing.

I regularly waste filament on my ender3 but never been imagine to utilize slicer as this badge are printed!

the way infill pattern is used as decorative feature amused me! 

As ritual, I've contributed to #TBH with addition and hope next one who will receive box might find it useful.

@Anuj Deshpande  thanks for giving me chance to enjoy the experience Hacker Box.

-sdrshnptl